Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Koundamani and IPL - A 'Rai'al connection

This is a damn late post to be in my blog but you shall have to read my ramblings.
Go on...


LAST YEAR IPL Chennai had a hot news - Lakshmi Rai Dating Dhoni

You know what irks me? It is not that she (whose only real calling card is that her name is somewhat phonetically related to Aishwarya Rai) is dating him or anything. But that this report calls her a “popular South Indian actress“. Enna koduma sir idu!!!

Reminds me of Koundamani yet again: “மூணு வீலும் ஒரு தார்பாலினும் இருந்தா நீ ஓனரா? படுவா, அப்போ டாட்டா பிர்லா-வல்லாம் என்னடா சொல்லுவீங்க?”

1 comment:

G Saimukundhan said...

Felt the same about that bimbo. A sensible man that I believe Dhoni is, should be completely drunk and stoned, to fall for her.