Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My 1st day @ MSSS

I think it was 4th June 2003....
I felt no nervousness of goingto a new school.Just a bit disappointed that i had only 3 days gap after getting my 10th results.Anyway, with the thought of entering a new phase of life giving me company on a lonely trip to my new school, i entered the school.Being a new admission,i had usual apprehensions of a newie about the school.
I asked 4 directions from members of d skool and entered the class appropriated 4 XI-C.I saw 2-3 guys sitting on the benches in d last row.One of them first noticed me & greeted me with a warm smile.I reciprocated and sat near him.The last place near door in d last row.Trrring!!!!Wasit d School bell.After d prayer session,it was all a hazed images.One teacher after another paraded into d class for each periodeach sparking off another intro of new students ritual.
Though i knew G.P(its still a mystery how she manages to attend d 1st day of each academic yrregularly!!) prior 2 my admission,i knew i wasn`t going to get any spl. treatment meted out 2 me.I never spoke a word that day 2 my neighbours,except telling my name.In fact i was so apprehensive that,i never even had a look of other section guys or even gals till d end of 1st week. ................(will b continued)

No comments: